CTE Director – Region 4
Position Opening FY22
United Technologies Center seeks qualified applicants for the full-time position of CTE Director.
The CTE Director and Administrative Officer is the Chief Executive Officer of the CTE region responsible to the MVR #4 Cooperative Board to administer the CTE region within the policies of the Cooperative Board and the laws of the State of Maine. The Director plans, develops and directs the overall vocational programs of the region. The Director is responsible for all activities of the vocational region.
- Master’s degree required with state certification 040 – Building level certification and Adult Ed. Affiliation (066); 010 Certification preferred
- 6—9 years minimum CTE instructor and administrative experience
- Must possess a broad knowledge of state and federal CTE guidelines, curriculum analysis and development, and use of technological applications in the classroom
- Must possess experience and skills in budget management, records management, and data interpretation
- Ability to utilize technology to access data, maintain records, generate reports and communicate with others
- Successful experience in and/or knowledge of related CTE trade desired
Must possess the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, parents, teachers, administrators, and business/industry leaders.